| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wiarton, On in May is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 66.7mm (2.6in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Wiarton, On May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Wiarton, On, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Wiarton, On:
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 170.4 kms (105.9 miles) NW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 170.3 kms (105.8 miles) NW
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 196.9 kms (122.4 miles) WNW
- East Tawas, Mi, Usa - 195.9 kms (121.8 miles) WSW
- London, On, Canada - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) S
- Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa - 246.4 kms (153.1 miles) SW
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) N
- North Bay, On, Canada - 222.6 kms (138.3 miles) NE
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 144.5 kms (89.8 miles) E
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 224.6 kms (139.5 miles) ESE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) SE
- Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) SE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 184.6 kms (114.7 miles) SE
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 154.3 kms (95.9 miles) SSE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 231.5 kms (143.8 miles) SE
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) SSE